You want to share your knowledge? You want to be a speaker? Contact us
Find below some details about La French Tech Thailand monthly event called “Les Mercredis de la French Tech“.
You may want also to have a look at the past events organized by La French Tech Thailand.
Les Mercredis de La French Tech
Every first Wednesday of the month La French Tech holds an event during which experts from different fields give a presentation. It should be clear, interesting for the audience and if possible entertaining. We also organize a lucky draw to encourage visitors to come and to offer companies (sponsors) to gain visibility.
Some of our digital assets where we feature the events
|Invitation email sent to all La French Tech members||Email sent||580+ CEOs
|Featured on / Sponsors page||Website|
|Featured on Meetup / Email sent||Meetup||400+ Startupers|
|Logo displayed on event presentation slide prior to speakers presentation||Event, All Medias|
|Photo of the lucky draw winner and the gift||Event, All Medias|
- 7:00pm Start welcoming guests and greeting speakers
- 7:30pm Welcome speech about the event theme and current
- 7:40pm Speaker 1
- 8:00pm Speaker 2
- 8:20pm Speaker 3
- 8:40pm Lucky Draw
- 9:00pm Q & A
- 9:15pm Networking
- You will have 15mn speech time with Q&A at the end.
- Your presentation should be informative, innovative and if possible entertaining to capture the audience attention.
- Suggestion: your product, your vision, the challenges of starting-up a pure player in Thailand and Worldwide?
- We need to receive a picture of you, bio (5 lines max), company logo and presentation title 20 days before the event
- We recommend to use Powerpoint (PPT) or better Google Slides
- We need to receive your presentation 5 days before the event.
- We recommend that you bring as a backup USB key / laptop (we have a projector with HDMI connection)
To prepare the communication materials, we would need from you:
- Your Company logo
- Your short biography
- A recent photo of you
- Title/Topic of the presentation
Become a Speaker Now!
Would you like to become a speaker? Contact us